I was incredibly honored to be invited to speak at BlueGlass TPA earlier this week. And just like all of the BlueGlass events I’ve attended in the past, TPA was absolutely fantastic.
The lineup of speakers and sessions over the course of two days was really impressive, and the relatively small number of attendees made the networking time something unprecedented in the internet marketing conference circuit.
Did You Miss It?
If you weren’t able to attend, you need to do two things.
First, make sure to follow BlueGlass on Twitter so you don’t miss out on the next conference they put on.
Second, check out the following list of recaps, notes, and slideshows attendees and presenters have made available. I am personally implementing several things learned during the sessions, and I promise these links and slideshows will be well worth your time.
- Dixon Jones’ Recap of Simon Heseltine’s presentation
- Blueglass’ Full Recap of the Conference featuring coverage of the following sessions:
- Taking SEO Theory Into Practice featuring Dennis Goedegebuure, Greg Boser (moderator) and William Sears.
- Advanced SEO Clinic – Rae Hoffman-Dolan and Greg Boser
- Link Building in a Post Panda World – Dave Snyder and Ross Hudgens
- The Localization of Search and Its Impact on Online Businesses – Danny Dover and Greg Boser
- Blog & News Optimization: How Publishers Can Dominate Google & Beyond – Jeremy Schoemaker, Brian Clark and Loren Baker (moderator)
- Content Marketing: Squeeze the Most Organic Juice Out of Your Content Strategy – Jon Henshaw and Marty Weintraub
- Social & Search – Ben Cook and Simon Heseltine
- Advanced PPC and Conversion Driving Tactics – Pamela Lund, Tim Mayer, Kunal Das and Annie Cushing (moderator)
- Turn Web Analytics Data into Conversion Driven Gold – Brian Cosgrove and Annie Cushing
- How to Grow Your Agency or In-House Team to be Amazing – Richard Zwicky and Melanie Mitchell
Once you’ve combed your way through the great recaps, feel free to check out (and even download) the presentation I gave on SEO & Social Media Mind Control.
As you can see, my entire presentation was based around Dr. Robert Cialdini’s book Influence: the Psychology of Persuasion which quite honestly changed my marketing life. I must warn you though, reading the book will open your eyes to all of the sneaky little tricks and triggers used by virtually every marketer.